- 1. What is a Campaign?
- 2. Persuasion is Everywhere: Learning from Examples
- 3. Each Campaign has a Clear Focus
- 4. Crafting an Effective Mission Statement
- 5. Studying Model Campaigns
- 6. Creating a Campaign Theme
- 7. Features and Structures of Brochures
- 8. Making a Plan for Your Brochure
- 9. Composing your Brochure
- 10. How Will you Pitch Your Campaign to Others?
- 11. Creating Visuals for Formal Pitches
- 12. Presentation Techniques
- 13. Practicing Formal Pitches
- 14. Evaluating a Pitch
- 15. Planning Informal Pitches
- 16. Creating Visuals for Informal Pitches