Take Action - Creating Campaigns
Each Campaign has a
After this lesson, students will be able to:
- Collaborate and define the purpose of their campaigns.
In this lesson, students study the elements of successful campaigns. This will serve as a foundation for the development of their own campaigns.
- What is the focus for our campaign?
- How do we design an effective campaign?
Recommended Time:45 minutes
Common Core State Standards:
- Distribute and review Making Some Campaign Decisions handout.
- Students meet in groups to discuss campaign ideas and possible purposes for their campaign.
- Prior to the end of class, students individually complete the Group Meeting Debrief.
- Collect the Group Meeting Debrief sheets and use these to work with groups who need additional support.