Take Action - Creating Campaigns
How Will you Pitch Your
Campaign to Others?
After this lesson, students will be able to:
- Collaborate to plan the content of their pitch
This lesson provides students with an overview of how to ‘pitch’ or promote their campaign to others. Students start planning for an in-class pitch and a pitch for a Rock Your World expo.
- What is a pitch?
- How can you plan for an effective pitch?
Recommended Time:45-90 minutes
Common Core State Standards:
- Distribute and review Pitching Your Project handout with students.
- Each group works on composing a draft for their pitch, with a focus on the content noted in the handout.
- Students should come to class the following day with written ideas for the formal pitch.