Take Action - Making Films
After this lesson, students will be able to:
- Collaborate to develop a plan for filming
Students are introduced to the work of pre-production to ensure that they are prepared to film their PSAs.
- What is pre-production and why is it important?
- What do we need to accomplish in this part of the PSA process?
Recommended Time:90 minutes
Common Core State Standards:
- Distribute and review the Pre-Production Planning handout.
- Groups whose storyboards have been approved by the teacher begin pre-production planning, using the handout as a guide and checklist.
- Groups who need to revise their storyboards confer with the teacher and work on revision first.
- Students should assign any appropriate work needed for pre-production to individual members of the group.