Take Action - Making Films
Finalizing Films and
Writing a Reflection
After this lesson, students will be able to:
- Finalize their films
- Reflect on their project and process
In this final day of post-production, students finalize their films.
- What have you learned about documentaries and creating documentaries?
Recommended Time:45 minutes
Common Core State Standards:
Computers with video editing software
- Distribute and review Documentary Reflection handout with students.
- Explain that students will be writing individual reflections while their films are being finalized.
- Demonstrate how to finalize films.
- Students go through the process of finalizing their films. While films are finalizing, students work on completing individual documentary reflections.