Take Action - Making Films
After this lesson, students will be able to:
- Collaborate to develop a plan for filming
This lesson guides students through the final process of pre-production as they plan and prepare for filming.
- How do we prepare for filming and building our documentaries?
Recommended Time:90 minutes
Common Core State Standards:
- Distribute and review the Pre-production Planning handout.
- Groups begin pre-production planning using the handout as a guide and checklist and/or work on revising their storyboards.
- Groups who need to revise their storyboards confer with the teacher and work on revisions first.
- Students should assign within their groups any appropriate work needed for pre-production. (For example, bringing in a needed prop or making a needed sign.)