Take Action - Making Films
After this lesson, students will be able to:
- Put ideas into place
- Collaborate on filming for their film
In this lesson about production, students are given filming tips and taught the basics of uploading footage.
- What happens during production?
- How can we prepare for an effective production?
Recommended Time:90 -180 minutes - Depending on how sophisticated your students’ use of video editing already is and the time you have available, you can break this lesson up in a number of ways. You may go over all the tips in one class or break them up as you see fit.
Common Core State Standards:
- Computers with video editing software.
- Video cameras.
- Distribute and review Production Tips handout.
- Consider modeling for students how you would put some of the production tips into place.
- If necessary, model for students how to upload footage onto computers.
- Groups work on filming and uploading footage.