Rock Your World - Social Action Toolkit
- The following activities and resources are designed to get you thinking about issues around your communities and in the world, while considering what matters most to you.
- What change-makers inspire you?
- What issues inspire you to learn more?
Explore what issues you already know and care about.
- Consider issues occurring in your local community, county, state, country and the world at large.
- Chart ideas and responses.
Issue Where is this occurring Thoughts and feelings
Explore the efforts of successful changemakers.
- Read Dan Eldon’s story by referring to pages 3-7 in the Creative Activist Toolkit and/or view the film, The Art of Life: Dan Eldon.
- Discuss the following questions:
What did you find interesting about Dan’s story?
What does it make you think about? What feelings does it ‘spark’ within you?
- Share other changemakers with whom you are familiar – either from history or in the present day.