Reflecting and Regrouping
How did it go?
Did you accomplish what you set out to do?
After celebrating accomplishments of your project, reflect on the process and make plans for next steps.
1. Celebrate what you accomplished!
- Share your success on social media.
- Reach out to local news organizations.
- Share your success in your school – with classmates, teachers and administrators.
- Contact the organization(s) you are supporting and inform them of your accomplishment.
2. Figure out what worked? What didn’t? What surprised you along the way – in both positive and negative ways? What did you learn about taking creative action? What did you learn about yourselves?
3. Decide: what now?
- Do you want to continue acting on this issue? Why or why not?
- What are the benefits of repeating this project a second time or expanding on it in some way?
- What other projects might you try?
- Is there another issue that you are interested in learning more about? Might you want to start a new project about that issue?
Responses to these questions will help you decide next steps and how you will continue to Rock Your World!